Mountain America Credit Union
Tuesday April 19th, 2022
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
HIRING EVENT LOCATION
3471 West Frye Road
Chandler, AZ 85226
*We will be interviewing for our Arizona branches*
Can you see yourself at Mountain America?
Move beyond a job with crazy hours and unpredictable schedules. Make a difference in peoples’ lives and in the community. Choose a career that will guide you forward.
We are committed to taking care of all our employees
- Competitive pay starting at $17.00 per hour based on experience, plus incentives
- Consistent performance reviews with opportunities to increase compensation
- Excellent medical and dental benefits with minimal employee contribution
- Paid time off, volunteer time off, and paid holidays
- Matching 401K
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development
What we do (our Mission) has been and continues to be driven by our unique, member-first culture. Why we do it (our Vision) is to help our members define and achieve their financial dreams. We offer a friendly, comfortable, and inclusive work environment, fun employee activities, and exciting events to ensure no day is dull
Making a difference
Mountain America has a strong commitment to the communities where our members live, work and play, and this has been a hallmark of our organization throughout our 85-year history. Through the support of hundreds of non-profit organizations and significant financial literacy efforts in schools, Mountain America continually brings untold value into dozens of communities, positively affecting thousands of lives.
- Provide quality service to credit union members to resolve problems and enhance their financial relationship with Mountain America.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services to members over the phone to encourage a full-financial relationship with the credit union.
- Advise and assist members in making informed decisions regarding their accounts, i.e., forgeries, lost or stolen credit cards, returned checks or deposits.
- Adhere to the philosophy and mission of the credit union in actions and communications.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: